IRREGULAR CHOICE/ STAR WARS PRIVATE LAUNCH PREVIEW

2.12.15

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. All internet had broken down and I had to survive with no internet for nearly a year now! Bad I know! But here's what I've been up to recently!

I was lucky enough to be invited by Irregular Choice to come and see their new shoe collection.

This seasons of shoes was all about Star Wars, a perfect timing as the movie just had came out around that time. The line was packed because straight after it was gonna be opened for the public.




I must say that these shoes were definitely a buy, I just couldn't resist. You wouldn't be disappointed.



Last but not least, the lightsaber heel...it even lights up! Genius! This was probably my most favourite out of the lot!

Check out Irregular Choice's website: www.irregularchoice.com.










Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.