The Cereal Killer....as a Cafe...YES AS A CEREAL CAFE!

19.12.14


Hoping that I would see something that was creative in around London as I thought it would be, I was able to attend the Cereal Killer Cafe in Brick Lane, East London.


Cereal Killer was created by two brothers who were apparently so obsessed with Cereal, they wanted to make a business out if it. Clever huh? 


In this business, you can have all the Cereal you want, even from America...well most! From Coco Pops to Lucky Charms, your in for a treat guys!


And so you though you could just have Dairy Milk with it all?!!! Wrong! Think again, you can even have Strawberry Milk with your Cereal...now that's a Killer!!! Or even maybe Chocolate Milk....I wonder if they do Banana?...Mmmm....


Overall, if you love the feeling of having a Sugar Rush, I would highly recommend you check this place out because it's Cereal HEAVEN. End of.









Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.