London Fashion Week SS15 David Koma

16.9.14

So  it's that time again where we see all  the designers showcasing their new collections once again.I know I haven't been blogging for a while, that's because my laptop in repair so I'm blogging from my iPhone. 

I've seen a few shows in including for the first time, the David Koma show and the Nasir Mazhar. Both shows where amazing but my favourite was David Koma.

 

Reason why I like his show was because of the exquisite sparkling detailing on the clothes. It was very fun but also very chic and classic. I love the brights and simple separates that go with it all. It was just amazing.


I also loved the simple see though fabric details on some of the collection along with some bright simple dresses, suitable for the silhouette.

 


Overall, the collection was simple good! The garments where full on and it was a full audience.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.