EXCLUSIVE! London Fashion Fashion Week: Last Season's Archives

1.3.14

Enjoyed this seasons London Fashion Week? So did it, there were some great collections including ones from Henry Holland and some at Fashion Scout. Speaking of Fashion Scout I forgot to show a few things from the previous times I was there like last season, remember some pic I showed from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection? Cool if you did, but you thought that was all of the pics I showed you guys, right?......think again! Lets take a little trip back to September 2013 again!

I decide to share some of the unseen archives from last season's London Fashion Week including some backstage pictures from Yulia Kondranina's Spring/Summer 2014 collection!









Hope you'll enjoy the pictures!


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.