NEW YORK FASHION WEEK RTW SS14- KATE SPADE

7.9.13

OMG!!!! Another favourite collection from this season, it's Kate Spade and she's colourful!!! Metallics were used a lot in her show and a pop of colour was a set to wow the audience. The designer decided to take us back to around the 1950's and 60's for a little tour and she just did that. Here are some of my favourite pieces from her.

















Fun, colourful and stylish, yet again my type of style and esthetic . Anyone can pull of these garments, whether you 16, like me or even 70 years of age no one is every too young or too old to pull of anything that Kate Spade has. Looking at these dresses, I feel like I could be back in the 1950's or, well...Mostly 60's, due to the stripes, the floral pattens, the sunglasses, even the make up! The bags are very vintage but there is a modern twist, one of the clutches are book inspired....heard about the book clutches??? One model is holding a blue on and it's like so creative yet so elegant. I think I could see a trend for the book clutch bags....well I hope so!


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.