Honor was a pop of colour and pattens this seasons RTW, it was like walking into a fashion fairly tail woods, only smaller, floral prints dominated the catwalk with floral embellishment on the collars, applique on the dresses and with transparent details with a little applique underneath it.


 My Opinion: I love these type of dresses and separates because It's very much my taste as I obsessed with bright colours and patterns so my colour palette is quite eccentric. I also like it more sharp and sophisticated that has a silhouette to it too and a structure that is well fitted between each garment! The detail on the collars for the RTW was magnificent, definitely enough to wear for a 16 year old, ever 15! It's very girly, its more like alice in wonderland but less wonderland (if you know what I mean!) One of my favorites was the blue silk dress, it's so wonderland I love it and the collar is very "little girl" with the transparent silk to join it. But overall the collection is an exception.





Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.