Best of It's A Style Fix NYFW AW13 FAV: Jason Wu AW13

10.2.13

Jason Wu is the best!!!! He has wowed me again with her floral to fierce gsrments at New York Fashion Week! From tailored shirts and structured shirling coats to detailed dress, he has again stuck to his element but also up'd his game slightly! He always oozes me with excitement expecsaly when its Michelle Obama wearing one of his dresses.  My favourite from the collection has got to be the detailed grey coat along with the taliered shirt and trousers simply because its a satement, simple but a heavy statement. This is somethin g that I would often wear because in a few of my post, you would normally see me wear shirts along with taliered trouser simply because its a part of my style, my sence of style! But for the other dresses, its just as good....to be honest i'm lost for words with this guys, he amazes me and his personality!!!! Love you Mr.Wu!xxx


imageJason Wu autumn/winter 2013

image

 
 
 
 
 


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.