SPICE GIRLS EXHIBITION: AN EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT PART 1.

31.7.18


So you might of heard about a recent Spice Girls Exhibition happening in London....if you haven't well at least you have now! There is an EXCLUSIVE one off exhibition happening right now in London showing from 28 July to 20th August. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a VIP ticket for the launch of exhibition and I must say it worth it! Seeing all the outfits that the Spice Girls use to wear, (YES the actual outfits that the Spice Girls use to wear)

I mean, it was just a surreal wave of nostalgia that comes hitting at you, being reminded of all the baby memories! (Yes even as an almost 1 year old, I still remember the Spice Girls! I was born in 96 so I guess that makes me a Spice Baby?)

You get to see most of the platinum records that they were awarded as well in which you would see hanged up on the walls as you walk past buy looking!










Recognise these white outfits from the Spice Girls movie?




Yes this is fashion and style blog so we still can't back down for street style! Met the wonderful Alexis Knox, one of my favourite fashion stylists also a big Spice fan decided to wear her own Buffalos for the event!



  So lovely to meet Liz West who is known for her wide range collection of Spice Merchandise! Her displays are also at the exhibition! 


Overall a fun night! I can officially say that the Spice Fans are the best fans in the world. The TRUE Spice fans! If you can handle a dose of Girl Power than I say go for it!
 
Me  having to take it all and the atmosphere including the Spice fans who have literally lived through and witness the Spice Era, unfortunately  I didn't get a chance to look at the Spice merchandise properly as well as the Spice Bus as I'd only saw it from the side! Yes I forgot to take a picture so imma go back!

From seeing the exclusive Spice Girl dolls, all their merchandises to all there outfits from their return comeback tour and a few from the 2012 Olympics, I'd recommended you should see the exhibition yourself if your a die hard Spice Girls fan or just a admirer or a 90s fan in general!

Tickets only cost £10 and other tickets for other stuff such as a bus tour isn't that bad either! I would HIGHLY recommend seeing this exhibit! It's a ONE OFF if you live in London. But don't fret they are also hosting one in Manchester so if you live or thinking of visiting in Manchester, then I would highly recommend that too!
 
For more pics, stay tuned for part 2!


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.