ARCHIVE SPECIAL: BELSTAFF SS16 LONDON COLLECTIONS MEN

9.11.17

Greetings peeps!

Yes I haven't been blogging for a while and yes I know I have been mentioning it quite a lot in my previous blogs but a lot of drama has been going on. So therefore, I'll try and blog as often as I can.

I've been looking at some archives and decided that I wanted to share some with you all. Nearly all of these post are the ones I wanted to write a post on, but never could at the time. Belstaff being one of them and possibly one of my favourite presentations I got invited to at the time, the desert inspired colour palettes, the leather fabrics, I really wanted to do a quick review on this. So here it is! 

I give you some of my fashion week archives!


















Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.