NEW YORK FASHION WEEK RTW SS14- PRABAL GURUNG

8.9.13

 Prabal Gurung, one of my favourite designers simply because of his exellence, has shown a splash of colour once again, in his RTW SS14 collection. Bright PVC and metallics were the key to his collection as they were showcased in style. Retro glasses were to die for on the runway and the plastic shoes had to be on the buy list! His palleet was some acid bright colours along with some pastels, that made all the looks stand out.














My Opinion: OMG!!! These separates are a must have because of the bright of bold acid colours. It's nothing boring and just by looking at them, it's just always "WOW" just by one stare. Then you have the shoes which are like every girls favorite to have. The vibrant pattens on the tops and the sheaths are amazing, some I thought that would work but actually do! I think Prabal is a risk taker and he does it right no matter how much of a risk he takes. I'm lost for words. I love some of the silhouettes, its kinda like empowering women and that what the collection was all about, celebrating women, important women. I cant wait to see what he comes up with in AW14.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.