On Friday, it was a night to celebrate Essex fashion as all the latest Essex fashion collection took to the catwalk at Faces Essex club in London. Many showcased including the designer i was supporting Denise-Van-Weenen, Celeb-A-Porter, Georgeous Boutique, Glitz and Glam and Many more. One of my highlights from the party was seeing a designer that recently designed gowns for Lady Gaga. I thought that was outstanding.

It was great meeting Denise-Van-Weenen as she was a very lovely women to be around, especially when your a  bit of a shy person like me!!! She was very down to earth Essex lady who recently move down to London! I'm definitely hoping that next year she will design my official prom dress!

I also spotted some style fix at the party on Friday as one of the Girls from Celeb-A-Porter was wearing a blue Victoria Beckham inspired dress and also some inspired looking Loubitions as well. Speaking of Victoria Beckham she revealed that she like to dress her!!! (I had to cheer for that one!) Some more style fix was coming as I a saw this DAZZLING dress designed by Denise-Van-Weenen herself! It was the last dress showcase at Denise's show and I saw why!

There were many amazing people to great including my close twitter friend i recently meet,  Sophie Elizabeth who is also a blogger!!! We had fun, we laughed and I even drank a bit of her Rosette Pink Wine!!! Hehe! She was even kind enough to by me some coke! Although I did wanted a glass of Rosette but I couldnt otherwise my mum would kill me if she saw me drinking a glass! Ahh well maybe next time or shall i saw another 3 Years to go!!!lol To visit Sophie's Blog go to http://sophhelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/ where she will also have a review from the night including pics of me! (Which I looked quite ugly in!)

It was like a proper Red Carpet event, as the press where in to take take pictures of peeps on the red capret and on the catwalk (That is the models!) including me!!! i appeared on the carpet with Sophie herself and also on my own as with Sophie!

May  I say it was an  ESSEX DAZZLE of an event!!! It is definitely a Essex STYLE FIX!!!

MY HOT ORANGE WEDGES!!!

Me on the Red Carpet!!!
Took this picture of Sophie on the Red Carpet who was looking Amazing in this 60's inspired dress!!!
 Me and Sophie!!!

 2 cheeky lasses!!!lol


















Love this Victoria Beckham inspired dress as worn in blue by the other girl for celeb-a-porter!
 Back detail is soo sexy and sophisticated!!!










 A DVW Dress to wow for!!!
 Loves the sequins!!!eeek!!!








 MISS PENGUIN!!!!








Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.