Because I came in early, I was able to go backstage and take some pictures!!!! It's was a great experience as It's A Style Fix has never been backstage before!!! I got to see all the make up artist doing the models and a of course the hairstylists too!!! The hair was fierce and so was the make up!! I love all the jewel detail too!!! I also went backstage to see all the garments that were due to debut on the runway with was exciting!!! Although there was a dress that really sparked me with was the black sequined dress from Denise-Van-Weenen! It was gorgeous and It was even great that I even got to meet her!!!

Like I said we saw pure style fix at the event including the girl was wearing a Victoria Beckham inspired dress from Celeb-A-Porter. Loved it!


 GREAT HAIRSTYLISTS!







 GREAT MAKE UP!!!!
 FIERCE HAIR!!!
 The DVW Dress of the moment!!!!!!






 SOOO SPARKLY!!!!
 WOW!!! SHOEALICIOUS!!!
 GOODY BAGS!!!!
 DAZZLING!!!!
 ME AND THE DESIGNER DENISE VAN WEENEN!!!!
 THIS WAS MY STYLE FIX OF THE NIGHT!!!!


THOSE SHOES!!!


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

2 Comments

  1. I love your blog, great work :) follow me and I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! not bad for a 15 year old heeyy???xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.