It was definitley one heck of a night out at BINTMLIVE this year as i got to see the stars and my fashion friend Eve Yasmine. There was chocolate fountoins, clothes, more clothes and everything you would think of!
We also bumped into Upcoming Girl Group The Scarletz who were a pleasure to meet with.
And as you know a few celebs were there including Amy Childs, Harry and Lauren Goodger who are from the only way is essex (TOWIE) and as you know, Amy Child was there to promote her new collection which I saw.

Unexspectedly i got interviewed by online magazine superstar who were such and honour to me.

It was great to meet The Scarletz as i got to talk to them and get their autograph....my favourite was red head Claire who was very friendly and all full of happiness which did light up my day!

Nother exciting thing  was when me and my sister managed to notice the boy from rihanna new video featuring calvin harris we found love whereas again we got his autograph and had a picture taken with him.


But the Main reason for BINTMLIVE  is of course the main catwalk show! It almost felt like a Concert as Bluey Robertson And The Luminutes Proformed!!! But over all......THE BEST NIGHT EVER AND IT WAS EPIC!!! 10/10 and i would definitley go back next year indeed!




Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.